In honor of Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD), Teach Access has created an accessibility trivia game for you to play at home. And you can win Teach Access swag just for playing!
How to play:
- If you are playing alone:
- If you are playing with a group (this can be done via virtual meeting software):
- Designate one person as the facilitator. The facilitator should open the questions and answers document.
- The rest of the group should open the trivia slide deck to follow along and keep track of their answers on a separate page or document.
- After the facilitator is done reading all the questions, he or she should review the answer key and score sheet with the group as they follow along and calculate their scores.
How to win some swag:
On or before May 21, do the following:
- “Like” @TeachAccess on Twitter
- Tag @TeachAccess and @gbla11yday in a Twitter post showing you playing the trivia.
If you complete both of the above steps, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win some Teach Access swag!
This work by Teach Access is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.