Teach Access is a non-profit that collaborates with academic institutions, industry, and disability advocacy organizations to make the fundamentals of digital accessibility, including design principles and best practices, a part of undergraduate education. Financial support is critical to furthering the mission. Check out our full list of corporate sponsors.
Your support is critical to help us reach 1 million students by 2030!
We’ve surpassed 500,000 students reached!
Companies worldwide are dedicating more and more resources to reaching every potential user, enabling usable, delightful, and accessible experiences. Technologies are changing rapidly, and companies need employees with cutting-edge skill sets, primarily focused on accessible design and development for people with disabilities. In addition, all of an organization’s stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and communities – include people with disabilities who can and should be served by accessible products and services.
Teach Access is dedicated to filling that employee skills gap and has successfully launched initiatives that have already shown tangible progress. We intend to scale our efforts and have set forth a set of ambitious goals that will help higher educational institutions send more workforce-ready graduates into rewarding jobs. To support our shared mission of creating a world of “born accessible” technologies, we need your financial help.
Archive: 2022 Year in Review
Financial support from donors and sponsors ensures Teach Access programs and resources remain free. Eliminating barriers to access for students and instructors is critical to creating systemic change. Over the next three years, we will continue expanding our reach nationwide within higher education and K-12 spaces.
Help us reach 1 million students by 2030 and ensure a future workforce has the needed skills to allow everyone equal access to technologies.
- Organization logo will be listed as a Bronze sponsor on the Teach Access website.
- Invitation to participate in educational programming
- Invitation to networking events and an annual State of Teach Access end-of-year wrap-up meeting.
Silver Sponsor- $25,000
- All Bronze Sponsor benefits, plus:
Listed as a presenting sponsor for one student-focused or educator-focused program.
Gold Sponsor- $50,000
- All Bronze & Silver Sponsor benefits, plus:
Listed as a presenting sponsor for two student-focused or educator-focused programs.
- All Bronze, Silver, & Gold benefits plus,
- Listed as a presenting sponsor for three student-focused or educator-focused programs.
- Special spotlight on Teach Access social media and in one newsletter annually.
- All Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Diamond benefits plus,
- Listed as a presenting sponsor for all student-focused or educator-focused programs.
- Special spotlight about your company on Teach Access social media and in two newsletters annually.
- Feature on Teach Access website with logo and 250-word blurb.
PS- If your organization offers a matching gift program or makes contributions based on volunteer hours for your employees, please let us know how we can get involved.
For more information, Mindy Kolin, Director of Development & Industry Partnerships can be reached at Mindy@TeachAccess.org
Teach Access is a 501(c)(3) public charity registered in the United States, EIN # 86-1697668. Contributions are tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for applicable rules and regulations governing tax deductions.