Below you will find links to resources to learn more about Teach Access:
- Teaching Accessibility Fundamental Concepts & Skills (PDF)
- Teach Access Intro Slides (PDF)
- Teach Access Faculty Bootcamp at Accessing Higher Ground 2017 (click on link to video presentation at bottom of page)
- Teach Access Tutorial (GitHub page)
- Who Teaches Accessibility? A Survey of U.S. Computing Faculty (PDF of paper, PDF of slides)
- Creating Accessible Course Content
- *Note: Providing resources on how to create accessible content is not currently in Teach Access’ scope, but we often get requests about how to make course content accessible.